Hello, my name is Jen

1st, I'm a devoted Mamma and learned that love at first sight does exist November 16th 2009.Always reading at least 3 books.I only shop at resale shops,consignment stores,antique malls,goodwill,or any second-hand store with the exception of Target. I believe in miracles, true love, and make homemade salsa weekly.Sushi, guacamole, & pizza are my weakness. If I had the opportunity to move out of the country, I'd probably take it. I'm crazy in love with my Savior;& my beautiful little boy.3 things I wish to do in my near future; sky dive, write and publish a childrens book, and visit the Grand Canyon. 2 things that I find relaxing are Yoga, and The Food Network. I love anything on the History and Discovery channel. I'm a dreamer. I set obtainable goals, regularly. I want to travel the world. Tattoos.I am a hands-on learner, and my Love Language is Words of Affirmation, and Acts of Service. I am learning as I go,& growing as I learn. Photgraphy is a passion of mine-Nature, people, children, catch my eyes and attention oftentimes I'm wishing I had a camera in hand.I feel immensely blessed, beyond measure to be livin this crazy,charming, extraordinary life.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I met his twin recently. "Mid day" is my new favorite line..


No comments:

Post a Comment